Lakeland Laser’s new fully automated E-Turn tube bending system
performs complex, highly accurate bending processes in 12 axis on
pipe from 6 to 52mm in diameter.
Suitable for both short and long batch runs, the fast, fully electric
multi-tool stack machine can make left and right bends, variable
radius bends, tight radius bends as small as 1-D, compound bends
and any combination thereof - allowing it to produce complex
tubular components ranging from chair frames to coiled heat
Lakeland Laser’s E-Turn machine is matched to a comprehensive 3D
CAD system that allows quick, accurate programming. The system,
which is self loading and unloading, then selects optimal bending
parameters to produce consistently perfect components, cost
effectively and at the fastest rate possible with little or no waste.
Features of Lakeland Laser’s E-Turn system:
- Fully automated setups with no mechanical adjustment
- Rapid programming, with change-over in as little as 2 to 3
- Fixed and variable radius in-process right and left bending, with
multiple radius tooling carried on the tool head stack reducing
downtime to an absolute minimum.
- Enhanced controllability and repeatability.
- Productivity as much as 20% better than hydraulic machines.
- Maximum flexibility through reduced dimension of the bending
head and the free bending and variable radius positioning.
- Even the most complex tubular components can be completed
in just one cycle.
- Self loading and unloading.
- Simple, very quick 3D interactive, touch screen graphic
Click Here to view Lakeland Laser tubular samples
Click Here to view Lakeland Laser Tubular Video samples