- High quality laser
cutting and profiling.
- Multi-axis bending, drilling,
tapping and shearing.
- CAD design and technical
- One-off to long-run
- General sheet metal
- Product design,
- Advanced laser tube cutting & profiling
- High accuracy, high speed tube bending
Lakeland services are based on Trumpf Flatbed Lasers delivering the latest in high speed cutting:
- Mild Steels 0.5mm up to 25mm thick.
- Stainless Steels 0.5mm up to 20mm thick.
- Aluminium 0.5mm up to 10mm thick.
- Titanium 0.5mm up to 4mm thick.
- Zirconium 0.5mm up to 3mm thick.
- In addition multiple specialist alloys, brass, ferrochromes and non-ferrous metals on request.
- Maximum Sheet Size 3m x 1.5m.
Up to 4 metre, up to 320 tonnes, up to 9 Axis. Coupled with an excellent range of tooling making it equally suited to intricate, fine tolerance work or simple bends.
NC controlled 3m x 13mm variable rake.
Spot, Mig, Stick and Tig Welding, plus a variety of related sheet metal fabrication techniques.
Positional repeatability: ±0.02 mm.
Cutting: ±0.1mm down to 50 microns.
Multi Axis Bending: ±0.5° (or better on request).